Are you worried about a child’s safety? Are you & your children known to social services? Have your children beenContinue reading
- Women’s talk- Rediscover yourself after having children or big challenges in your life.
- Women’s Talk- Parenting within the BAME Communities
- Blog Post- International Women’s Day Women’s Talk on Health inequalities in BAME women
- Blog post- Health Inequalities part 1 – Getting the COVID Vaccine or not?
- Women’s Talk- Mental and Physical abuse in BAME community– Causes and Cure.
women’s support group
#Choosetochallenge #IWD #IWD2021 Abuse Afro hair care BAME barking and dagenham council bhm Black hair and beauty black history month Blog post Child child safety Communications Community COVID COVID Pandemic Cultural Parenting east london Effective Parenting employment advice Empower Women esfa Ethnic minorities family value FREE job support Girl Power Health inequalities International Women's Day IWD Mental health online fraud online security parental controls Parenting Physical Health redbridge council Rediscover yourslef start-up business Support women Teenagers training Women Women's talk youtube parental controls
102 Cranbrook Road
Ilford IG1 4NH
Mondays & Thursdays: 10:00AM–2:00PM
Telephone & Appointment only