Date: Saturday 28th November Time: 5-6 pm How do you wear your hair? Long, short, braided, threaded, natural, curly, straight?Continue reading
- Blog Post- International Women’s Day Women’s Talk on Health inequalities in BAME women
- Blog post- Health Inequalities part 1 – Getting the COVID Vaccine or not?
- Women’s Talk- Mental and Physical abuse in BAME community– Causes and Cure.
- International women’s day 2021- Inequalities in healthcare
- International Women’s Day- Health inequalities in Black and Asian women (Part 2)
women’s support group
#Choosetochallenge #IWD #IWD2021 Abuse Afro hair care BAME barking and dagenham council bhm Black hair and beauty black history month Blog post child safety Community COVID COVID Pandemic east london employment advice Empower Women esfa Ethnic minorities FREE job support Girl Power Health inequalities International Women's Day IWD Mental health online fraud online security parental controls Physical Health redbridge council start-up business Support women training Women Women's talk youtube parental controls
102 Cranbrook Road
Ilford IG1 4NH
Mondays & Thursdays: 10:00AM–2:00PM
Telephone & Appointment only